I ordered the XPress set and this site just keeps on going and going with offers and seems until you say ok with a hope to later cancel the others, you never get finished.I am trying to cancel my orders now.I have tried to call but can't get a real person on the line and that should be an indication something is wrong.

I tried emailing and will see if this will work.

While I would like the set offered on tv and internet, I cannot deal with continued offers of other stuff and the on and on with them.They could probably sell more if they wouldn't have so many other offfers.

Had an Experience with Gaiam Americas?

Comments

SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! Sps Review Forum "SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people! Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested! In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more